Pavleas Avocats attaches great importance to the protection of personal data and pays particular attention to the information you provide, if any, when using this website www.pavleas-avocats.com (the “Site”).
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and the 6 January 1978 on Data Processing, Data Files and Individual Liberties, as amended (together the “Regulations”), the purpose of this Personal Data Protection Policy is to inform you of how Pavleas Avocats uses and protects your personal data.
1. IDENTITY AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller is Constantin Pavleas Avocats SELARL, headquartered at 28 rue Racine 75006, PARIS – France.
CONSTANTIN PAVLEAS AVOCATS SELARL
2. DATA COLLECTED AND PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
As part of your visit to the Site, you may be asked to provide your surname, first name, e-mail address, telephone number, company and job title, and your IP address may also be collected (this information is hereinafter referred to as your “Personal Data”).
When you are asked to provide such Personal Data, the form you accept will indicate the purposes for which such Personal Data will be processed. These purposes are listed below:
– Surname, first name, e-mail address, telephone number, company and job title may be processed for the purpose of dealing with requests for information that you submit to Pavleas Avocats via the contact form.
Except when you send us a contact form, we do not collect your Personal Data when you visit the Site, except for the cookies required for its operation. In particular, we do not collect Personal Data via cookies for the purposes of statistics or traffic volumes for the various elements of the Site (sections and content visited, routes taken).
In the event that Pavleas Avocats wishes to use your Personal Data for purposes other than those mentioned above, Pavleas Avocats will inform you in advance about these new purposes, in accordance with the Regulations.
3. LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
The legal basis for the processing of your Personal Data is consent.
Your Personal Data will only be transmitted to subcontractors used by Pavleas Avocats to maintain and host the Site. Under no circumstances will your Personal Data be sold.
5. RETENTION PERIOD
Pavleas Avocats will retain your Personal Data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose(s) described in Section 2 “Data Collected and Purposes of Processing”. In any event, the retention period for your Personal Data will not exceed three (3) years, unless a longer retention period is required by Regulations.
Personal Data collected via cookies will be kept for a maximum of thirteen (13) months from the date of your first visit. At the end of the retention period, or at your request, your Personal Data will be deleted.
A cookie is a computer file that does not directly identify the person concerned, but stores on their computer and/or equipment information relating to the pages consulted, the date and time of the consultation, and the information entered and retained to avoid subsequent entry.
Browsing the Site may result in the installation of cookies on the equipment of the person concerned in the following cases:
- Cookies necessary for browsing the site and not subject to the consent of the person concerned;
- Cookies deposited when a contact form is sent to Pavleas Avocats, subject to the consent of the person concerned;
- Cookies deposited when activating the LinkedIn button on the Site, subject to the consent of the person concerned.
Cookies necessary for the operation of the Site cannot be deactivated.
We only use the cookies which are listed above. We do not use any other cookies, including for analytical statistic purposes.
Please note that social network sharing cookies are issued and managed by the publisher of the social network concerned.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
In accordance with the Regulations, you may exercise the following rights with Pavleas Avocats:
- Access: you may request information about the processing of your Personal Data, as well as a copy thereof.
- Rectification: if you believe that your Personal Data is inaccurate or incomplete, you may request that your Personal Data be amended accordingly.
- Deletion: you may request the deletion of your Personal Data, to the extent permitted by the Regulations.
- Limitation: you may request the limitation of the processing of your Personal Data.
- Objection: you may object to the processing of your Personal Data, for reasons related to your specific circumstances. In addition to the aforementioned rights, you have the possibility of organizing the handling of your Personal Data after your death, by sending your instructions to Pavleas Avocats at the contact point mentioned in Section 1 “Identity and Contact Details of the Data Controller” above.
You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where the consent given serves as the legal basis for the processing of your Personal Data. Under these conditions, the withdrawal of your consent will have the effect of interrupting the processing concerned for the future, but will not affect the lawfulness of the said processing carried out previously.
Finally, under the right to portability, you have the right to recover your Personal Data processed by Pavleas Avocats, and, where technically possible, to request Pavleas Avocats to transfer said Personal Data to a third party.
You may exercise your rights with Pavleas Avocats by sending your request to the contact point mentioned in Section 1 “Identity and Contact Details of the Data Controller” above. Pavleas Avocats informs you that it will be entitled, if necessary, to oppose manifestly unfounded or excessive requests.
If you consider that the processing of your Personal Data constitutes a breach of the Regulations, and without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State in which you are habitually resident or where the breach is alleged to have occurred.
In France, the supervisory authority competent to receive such complaints is the National Commission for Information Technology and Civil Liberties (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés, or CNIL).
9. LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES
10. TRANSFERS OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA
Certain data may be transferred outside the European Union. These transfers are based on adequacy decisions within the meaning of Article 45 of the RGPD or framed by appropriate safeguards within the meaning of Article 46 of the RGPD such as standard protection clauses adopted by the European Commission.
11. PERSONAL DATA OF MINORS
The Pavleas Avocats Site is not intended for minors.
It is the responsibility of parents and any person exercising parental authority to decide whether their minor child is authorized to access and use the Pavleas Avocats Site.